2017

Review: The Fifth Petal by Brunonia Barry

3:11:00 PM

The Fifth Petal by Brunonia Barry


How to start this review that I liked it but didn't really love it if that make sense? I loved the Lace reader but this one just hit the mark for me. I mean who doesn't isn't interested in the Salem Witch Trails? That is what got ma\e back to read this book. It is a tad bit confusing since their is so much going on it can scramble the mind if you will. It takes place in modern day Salem when Callie get back into town to see a sick relative. Callie is related to Rose who has been hospitalized and might be a person of interest in officer Rafftery. Officer Rafferty has his hands full he has two unsolved murder one which took place in 1989 that involved three women who called the selves the Goddesses. The other murder occurred recently on Halloween night. this book had a bit of everything from romance to suspense but still failed to capture my attention like the previous one. All in all it was an okay book I liked it just didn't love it. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner