2016

Release Day: Find Me Alastar by TL Swan (Review)

11:40:00 AM

find-me-facebook-author-banner
find-me-alastar-amazon-kindle-ebook-cover
Cover Design: Louisa Maggio
Release Date: October 30, 2016
 
Synopsis
He outbid me, that was our initial interaction.   He was cocky, my first impression.   Then he stole my heart, I don't even think he noticed.   Alastar O'Shea was full of sexual energy, the things he would say, the addictive things he would do.   He knew how to make me come undone.   He knew how to love me.   He was the best experience of my sheltered life.   But do you ever really know who someone is?   What if the story I know isn’t the story at all?   I thought I knew him. I was wrong.  
Goodreads
  14641979_702287276614567_4752374753818885123_n    
Giveaway
$20 Amazon Gift Card
 
 
 
14658371_696529710523657_1700706779_n
Review

This has been by far one of the best books I've read this year.This has my rating on ten twinkle stars. As you all know I'm a book blogger I read plenty but, this was something else. I have two more books to get through I don't know how I'm going to let go of this one. It's one of those books that will stay with you and you'll want to re-read it over and over again. 

Emerson had the perfect like in Sydney. She has it all the perfect boyfriend, job and overall perfect life. She always felt that this the life she had in Sydney was it for her. She wanted more she was over the perfect life she wanted extraordinary. When you begin the story we see that she decided to uproot her whole life and moves to London. 

Alastar is a god and talented god at that. He is a famous photographer and tables a bit into painting every now and then. The way they meet made me think he was a total douche. At the end of the story it made me cry for him. Tee this is by far the best male character that you've written about. I can't believe I'm saying this that he beats Joshua Stanton I still love that sex god but it pales in comparison. 

When I was reading this book by the half mark I started tearing up. This book has played will all of my emotions. It was mind blowing yet earth shattering it had me thinking the impossible could be possible. At the end I just wanted to just chuck my kindle I couldn't deal with that ending I wanted so much more. The author did a great job with this book it had it all. The storyline was far what I imagine it was going to be it's so complex within itself. The characters are entwine with another beautifully. I can truly say that these character will stay with me in the best of ways. 

ARC was provided by the author in exchange for a honest review.

  find-me-tl-swan-full-jacket-for-sharing  
About the Author
I'm a Psychology student, wife and mother of three based in beautiful Sydney Australia. I work for the Australian Schizophrenia Fellowship.I have always wanted to write, but life had got in the way. I was always too busy, too tired, too unsure of my talent. Last year I finally woke up took the plunge and I am eternally grateful that I did. I am now happily addicted to my writing and love bringing the sexy stories from my head to life with my beautiful characters. My aim is to write tender, steamy, romantic love stories that stay with you long after you close the book.
 
Connect with TL
Newsletter signup link: http://bit.ly/2eacXTr
Facebook Author Page: http://bit.ly/2dUWsNl
Facebook Reader Group: http://bit.ly/2e3Ml7w
Goodreads Author Page: http://bit.ly/2dyret2
Amazon Author Page: http://amzn.to/2dZ3eki
cropped-SSFprLogo3.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner