2016

RELEASE BLITZ: Love Letter Duet: The Encore Edition by Callie Anderson

7:30:00 AM




Title: Love LetterDuet: The Encore Edition
Author: CallieAnderson
Genre:Contemporary Romance/Coming of Age
Release Date:October 21, 2016

Blurb


Our love was fatal. 


Weston Carter was all kinds of wrong for a girl like me. He was musician, a womanizer, and a first classheartbreaker.

But our love was epic,the kind people wrote stories about. We fell into it hard, unable to control our feelings. 


The first time we met Iknew.
Emilia was mylove.
My muse.
The woman who ownedmy soul.

Emilia was perfection.


Two shattered hearts.
Two brokenlives.
One f***ked up lovestory.





Review

This book was beautiful as well as it was awful but in a  good way. The characters were new to me so I went in not nothing about then or the author. The two books are out now but first time that they are being out together. All I have to say is that a love like it what everyone strives for. For those who have it keep it hold on tight and fight till the death for it. 

We meet Emilia who is a music prodigy who now in her adult life has chose a different career path then her parents. She has rules: don't date a musician, two fall for a musician, don't up like her parents. Seeing what had happened to her parents left her jade in the love department. She did want that life for herself she couldn't and didn't want to life like her father had.

Weston right of the bat when he appeared I liked him. He was different then other musicians. He was all about his craft it was his passion he lived and breathed it. He wasn't your typical musician he didn't have a girl every different night he wanted quality not quantity something that his bandmates hadn't figured out yet. He wasn't looking for love but when he did he found it Starbuck at out of all places. 

I agree what was said in the book that their love was doomed from the start I hate to say but it's true. They loved so hard that they kept hurting each other all the time but when it was good it was the best. This book gutted me, drained me emotionally I'm not a big crier but this had me in tears about half way through the book. I didn't expect that ending I wanted to go a different route but I understood why just still processing it. I can't believe it it has left my mind in a blank. I had just got over a book hangover just to get myself into another one. How is that possible? 

This book also touches a topic that can happen to any of us and it sort of letting us know that it can happen to anyone. Then to read the whole process I was right their with Weston I felt for him he was the rock all I wanted was to hold his hand. As I already stated this book has affected me and it will be one of those book that will say with me for a long time. Now I want to read the authors other books now that I know what I've been missing.

**ARC was provided by Give Me Books in exchange for a honest review**


PurchaseLinks

99c

AMAZON US
/ UK


 Author Bio


Callie Anderson is a wife,mother and writer, who embraces the truth, then weaves it into a magical tale of romance and heartache.


Author Links

WEBSITE
AMAZON
GOODREADS
FACEBOOK


Giveaway

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner