2016

Wonderland: A Coloring Book Inspired by Alice's Adventures by Amily Shen (Review)

5:38:00 PM



Wonderland: A Coloring Book Inspired by Alice's AdventuresWonderland: A Coloring Book Inspired by Alice's Adventures by Amily Shen

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I love anything that has to do with a fairytale. Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorites fairytales of all time hence the inspiration to my blog name ;). This was so whimsical and just very creative had a blast coloring when I had to destress. The thing I loved the most is that you could read along to add their are fun little activities throughout the book. That is unique to the rest of "Adult" coloring books out their today. The page that I thought looked awesome was of the Red Queen she looked regal beautiful yet domineering. Packaging wise I love the cover the pastels caught my eyes you can't miss the Mad Hatter (picturing Johnny Depp). The back of the book is just as wonderful as we see the Rabbit and Alice. It too pretty to not color in but, at the same time I want to put it on display (bookworm problems) lol.

**I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.**


View all my reviews

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner