Review: Sweeter off the Vine: Fruit Desserts for Every Season

12:30:00 AM

Sweeter off the Vine: Fruit Desserts for Every SeasonSweeter off the Vine: Fruit Desserts for Every Season by Yossy Arefi

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Okay I've had this book long enough to finally review it. I've tried few of the recipes here and I enjoyed making them. In my family we all have a big sweet tooth's so this was perfect. The recipes were unique and I never thought they would taste oh so good. Their is a recipe for everyone if some don't catch your fancy. The cover of the book was drew me in the first place. It just looked edible and the Sweeter got me. Inside the pictures really are amazing yet when you make it yourself it looks close to what the picture look like. This was the first time I'm reviewing a cookbook and now will do it more often. I just gives me more ways to cook differently and branch out more and cook different unique things. Overall if your big into cooking then this is the book you will love.

**I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.**

View all my reviews

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner