2015

Release Blitz for PRETTY WHEN YOU CRY: A Stripped Novella, #3 by Skye Warren (Review)

9:00:00 AM

PWYC - banner
Title: PRETTY WHEN YOU CRY (Stripped, #3)
Author: Skye Warren
Release Date: October 16, 2015
Genre: Dark Erotic Romance
add-to-goodreads-button31


Blurb
A new dark romance novel from the New York Times bestselling author of Wanderlust and Prisoner…

I came from a place of dirt floors and holy scriptures. They told me the world outside was full of sin, and the first night I escape, I find out it’s true. Ivan saves me, but he does more than that. He takes me. He makes me his own girl.

My conditioning runs too deep. Ivan sees what I am.

That’s the thing about showing a mouse to a cat. He wants to play. And it’s terrifying, even for me. Because the only thing darker than my past is his.

Review
Well this was quite a surprise, a damn good one. Never did I imagine Ivan, the owner of a strip club all dark and brooding and so well controled at times scary to see his soft side. I never imagined that he had one but like they say don't judge a book by it's cover well his three piece suit cover. The way we see him interact with Candy behind closed doors in that basement. What shocked me most is how they met and what he did for her. he is so twisted has so many layers to him but that what made me like him so much more. Made me understand him more and why he is the way that he is. Everything else about him just add more to his already sex appeal. I thought I knew him but, turns out I didn't know a damn thing about him. 

Candy is Known as the stripper that sleeps with the boss, Ivan. Little do they know it's to that way at all even though she wished it was. What relationship they did have was not exactly normal but hey if it worked for them all these years who are we to judge. When we first see Candace and how she ended up stripping at the Grand and molded herself into Candy. We glimpses of her past and find out that she has been through so much in her young life. The way this story panned out for her I did not see that coming it was dark but, it was like a mind fuck literally. Leaves think what the hell did I just read. 

It was nice to see two completely different people from two different walks of like that were equally matched in their damage and pain. these two deserves to be happy no one deserves it better then them. I don't wan to give it away but, You have to read it trust me.

Skye Warren you keep leaving me speechless and my mind blank with the worst book hangover ever. 

ARC was provide by Between The Sheets PR in exchange for an honest review.

Purchase Your Copy Today!
Pretty-500x750

Stripped Series
Stripped Series

Tough Love: A Stripped Prequel
Love the Way You Lie: A Stripped Novel, #1
Better When It Hurts: A Stripped Novel, #2
Even Better: A Stripped Novella #2.5

About the Author
Skye Warren is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of dark romance.
love-p

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner