Instant Happy Journal: 365 Days of Inspiration, Gratitude, and Joy by Karen Salmansohn

5:41:00 PM

Instant Happy Journal: 365 Days of Inspiration, Gratitude, and JoyInstant Happy Journal: 365 Days of Inspiration, Gratitude, and Joy by Karen Salmansohn

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The cover caught my eye automatically. It was just so colorful in the variety of colors. It reminded me of a falls day with all the warm tones going on. The title says it all to what it is about. Just staring at it I think it might make some people think happy or crack a smile. The title as well Instant HAPPY Journal . this is the type of book is for the person who is into keeping journals and like them to have e a sort of theme per say or quotes.

Down to the point this is essentially a journal that has blank date space and “Happiness prompters”. It suppose to inspire you to think and act positive. So, say you have a bad day, you open your journal and read the quote and write out whatever it is you want. It could be venting out but in the form of writing it out, then just leave the negative thoughts and feelings in that piece of paper and the words that were written down. Personally I’ve had journals in the past and none have quotes on them, but after I’ve written my thoughts and feelings out I feel relatively better. So, in a way this is a two in one your getting. You let out your frustration and then as a bonus get a positive prompt to make your day better.

I received this book from the Blogging for Books program in exchange for this review.



View all my reviews

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow by Email